Saturday, January 24, 2009

Here it is...


I perceive most things on a different (not deeper!) level than most other people.

Those learned in astrology upon looking at my chart would point at the Mercury/Pluto conjunction.

You can think we are talking about baskets and eggs, but I am probably talking about the entire manner in which something is done based on pattern established by my observation.

So please, *please* just hear me out and try to see where I am coming from. Just because it is different does not mean it is ridiculous or invalid. Being dismissive, "whatever"-ing it only serves to make me hot because I have had a life where my individual personal expression and way of doing things was smashed down. (I love you, Martha, but you did that to me... and again, those learned in astrology would point to my Sun squaring Saturn.) And me, I want to not have that happen anymore.

I can kill with kindness. I can rule with kindness. My power comes through peace. And when I am ready, I am adios, muchacho.

I don't have to stand for people trying to diminish my power because they aren't quick-minded enough to understand that a hook is not simply a hook, that a courtesy is not simply a courtesy, that not allowing someone to express their point of view is not simply not allowing someone to express their point of view.

I don't have to stand for it. I don't have to be around it. I don't have to even engage it because I AM IN CONTROL.

Thus spake the Ergane.

----------------
Now playing: Kathleen Battle, Hubert Laws, James Levine/Chorus - Lord, How Come Me Here
via FoxyTunes

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM PST, Blogger SGL CafĂ©.com said...

Yes. Thus spake.

Haven't heard from you in a while bro. Hope all is well ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home