Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Don't be afraid to grow up (a response)

That's nothing.

Something is having someone who is clearly on crack having a crack attack of some kind and acting like a rat caught in a can sitting on people, being pulled by some strange supersonic string and just being all together freaky.

HE was kicked off.

What is it about darky anger that makes Seattlites so jumpy and mad and defensive?

Calling the cops because of a difference of opinion. *tsk*

I watched this white guy completely treat a B/black bus driver like he was a "boy" driving his "coach."

All in the eye, eh.

That said, all's ok in Seattle imho. I see more cops these days, but I don't worry about it because I realize, finally, there are far better bad asses that my cream puff ass and... *shrugs* ok, yay -- as long as they don't talk to me either.

There's a lot of suppressed rage is all and people get grumpy when it is cold for too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home